The Serie A is coming to an end this weekend, and a big chunk of the penultimate round matches are being played on Wednesday.
We have prepared a simple slip for these matches, as you look to close the season with a win!
Here are our tips and facts.
Back Udinese to win vs Lecce
- Udinese have won 11 of 13 home meetings between these two.
- The visitors have lost nine of their last 11 away games in Serie A.
- Since November, Udinese have the joint-highest number of clean sheets in Serie A.
📲 Follow Udinese vs Lecce live on Futaa!
Back over 2.5 goals in Sampdoria vs AC Milan
- AC Milan have scored more in 10 games of the restart (28) than they had in the previous 26 games.
- The Rossoneri have failed to keep a clean sheet in 72% of their away matches.
- Sampdoria have seen over 2.5 goals in their last seven home games.
📲 Follow Sampdoria vs AC Milan live on Futaa!
Back over 1.5 Verona goals vs SPAL
- SPAL have conceded 1.9 goals per game on the road this season.
- The visitors have shipped two goals or more in eight of their last nine matches.
- Verona have scored twice at home to each of the bottom six so far.
📲 Follow Verona vs SPAL live on Futaa!
Back Fiorentina to win vs Bologna
- The visitors have kept only two clean sheets all season.
- Fiorentina are unbeaten in 11 games against Bologna, winning seven.
- The hosts have conceded in just one of their last seven home meetings with Bologna.
📲 Follow Fiorentina vs Bologna live on Futaa!
Back over 2.5 goals in Torino vs AS Roma
- Since Moreno Longo arrived, Torino have the fourth-lowest points tally.
- Roma have won five of their last six games, scoring 17 times.
- The visitors have seen over 2.5 goals in their last seven.
- Torino have scored in each of their last seven home matches.
📲 Follow Torino vs AS Roma live on Futaa!