Spanish giants Real Madrid have once again been ranked first in the list of world's most valuable club brands in the world.
According to Brand Finance Football Annual, the Los Blancos lead the way with Barcelona coming in second.
Premier League giants Manchester United sit third in the rankings while newly-crowned champions Liverpool move to fourth from sixth.
Here's the top 10 list, with the club's value/ percentage rise or fall in value compared with the figures from 2019.
- Real Madrid - £1.286bn / 13.8% (£205m loss)
- Barcelona - £1.280bn / 1.4% (£18.1m rise)
- Manchester United - £1.190bn / 10.7% (£143m loss)
- Liverpool - £1.143bn / 6% (£64.3m rise)
- Manchester City - £1.018bn / 10.4% (£118m loss)
- Bayern Munich - £957m / 19.6% (£233m loss)
- PSG - £876m / 5.8% (£48m rise)
- Chelsea - £859m / 1.9% (£17m loss)
- Tottenham Hotspur- £710m / 3.3% (£23.5m rise)
- Arsenal - £651m / 18.18% (£150m loss)