With Aleksandar Mitrović back for Scott Parker's men, Fulham can guarantee their place in the playoff final with an entertaining second-leg win.
Here are the key facts & figures as we place our bets.
📝 Fulham vs Cardiff: Context
Cardiff will be encouraged by the fact that they have won six of their last eight away games and they've scored beyond the 60th minutes in all six of those wins. The Bluebirds need to chase this and that should guarantee an entertaining clash. Fulham is unbeaten in eight Championship games which is their longest run of its kind in 2019-20.
🔑 Key facts & trivia
- Fulham is protecting the division's second-best home record (W15-D2-L6).
- Cardiff has found the back of the net in 24 of their 31 matches during Neil Harris’ reign.
- The Whites have seen the over 2.5 goals mark broken in 13/23 (57%) matches.
- Fulham's home matches this season have averaged 2.87 goals per game.
- Cardiff has conceded at least two goals in 11 of their 23 away matches this term.
- Both sides have scored in 56% of all second leg playoff semifinals this decade.
- The last four head to heads held at Craven Cottage saw a goal between the 60th and 80th minute.
- Five of Fulham’s last six home games saw a goal in second-half injury time.
- Fulham's returning striker Aleksandar Mitrović has 26 goals in 40 Championship matches in 2019-20.
✅ Futaa Best Bet: Back Fulham to win & BTTS: yes