AC Milan has turned the San Siro into a fortress in recent weeks and we expect their free-scoring ways to continue here against Cagliari.
Here's all you need to know ahead matchday 38.
🧩 AC Milan vs Cagliari key details
- 🗓 1 August 2020
- 🏟 San Siro
- ⌚️ 21:45 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔴 AC Milan (4-2-3-1):
Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic
⚫️ Cagliari (3-4-3):
Cragno; Walukiewicz, Ceppitelli, Klavan; Farago, Rog, Ionita, Mattiello; Pedro; Simeone, Gagliano
🔑 Key betting facts
- The Rossoneri have been in fine form at home of late, scoring 15 goals in their last five Serie A matches at San Siro.
- AC Milan has won four of their last five matches.
- Milan is unbeaten in their 12 matches since returning to action following the lockdown period, including 11 in Serie A.
- Milan's Turkish playmaker Hakan Çalhanoğlu has four goals & six assists in his last five Serie A matches.
- Cagliari was surprise winners over Juventus on matchday 37, with Diego Simeone's son Giovanni on the score sheet.
🔮 Futaa Best Bet: Milan win & over 3.5 goals