The Champions have wobbled in recent weeks away from home but their form at the Allianz Arena remains formidable with Juve last losing a Serie A match there in April 2018.
Here's all you need to know ahead matchday 38.
🧩 Juventus vs Roma key details
- 🗓 1 August 2020
- 🏟 Allianz Stadium
- ⌚️ 21:45 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
⚫️ Juventus (4-3-3):
Buffon; Danilo, Demiral, Rugani, Matuidi; Peeters, Rabiot, Ramsey; Bernardeschi, Olivieri, Ronaldo
🔴 Roma (3-4-2-1):
Lopez; Smalling, Ibanez, Kolarov; Zappacosta, Veretout, Diawara, Spinazzola; Zaniolo, Mkhitaryan; Kalinic
🔑 Key betting facts
- Juventus is undefeated in their last 39 home matches, a run stretching back to April 2018.
- Juventus has won their last 10 home matches against Roma in all comps.
- Juventus has scored at least twice in their last 12 home matches in Serie A.
- Roma has won six of their last seven Serie A matches with five of those seeing goals at both ends.
- Juve talisman Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 22 Serie A goals at home this season and has netted in all five home league outings since the restart.
- Edin Džeko has 16 league goals this season, with all four since the restart coming in Roma victories.
- Roma has been awarded a league-high 252 corners (6.1 average) in Serie A this season.
🔮 Futaa Best Bet: Over 3.5 goals