This is a straight race for second place in Serie A on the final day although Lazio can leapfrog both these sides if they win and the spoils are shared between Atalanta & Lazio.
Here's all you need to know ahead of arguably the match of the round as Serie A comes to a conclusion for the 2019-20 season.
🧩 Atalanta vs Inter key details
- 🗓 1 August 2020
- 🏟 Atleti Azzurri d'Italia
- ⌚️ 21:45 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔵 Atalanta (3-4-1-2):
Gollini; Sutalo, Caldara, Tolói; Castagne, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Pasalić; Gómez, Zapata
⚫️ Inter (3-4-1-2):
Handanović; Škriniar, De Vrij, Godín; Candreva, Barella, Gagliardini, Young; Brozović; Lukaku, Martínez
🔑 Key betting facts
- Atalanta is in imperious form at home, winning five Serie A matches on the bounce and scoring 14 goals in that sequence.
- Atalanta has won 12 of their last 15 home matches.
- Inter has been superb travellers, winning three and losing none of their last five on the road.
- Inter has scored 13 goals in their last five away games in Serie A.
- Inter striker Romelu Lukaku hit his fifth away league brace this term in Inter’s 3-0 win at Genoa.
- Each of Atalanta’s last eight home meetings with Inter in Serie A has seen the points distribution at HT and FT match.
- Atalanta has scored 98 Serie A goals this term, 19 more than Inter who have the second-highest tally.
🔮 Futaa Best Bet: Atalanta win & both sides to score