With 66.6% of Napoli's home matches this season featuring goals at both ends, we expect more of the same as Ciro Immobile aims to secure the Capocannoniere award on the final day.
Here's all you need to know ahead matchday 38.
🧩 Napoli vs Lazio key details
- 🗓 1 August 2020
- 🏟 Stadio San Paolo
- ⌚️ 21:45 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔵 Napoli (4-3-3):
Meret; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Elmas, Allan, Zielinski; Insigne, Mertens, Callejon
⚫️ Lazio (3-5-2):
Strakosha; Patric, Luiz Felipe, Acerbi; Lazzari, Milinkovic-Savic, Parolo, Alberto, Jony; Correa, Immobile
🔑 Key betting facts
- Napoli has scored at least two goals in their last eight Serie A home matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in six of Lazio's last seven away games in Serie A.
- 66.6% of Napoli's home matches this season have seen both sides score.
- The hosts have had a poor Serie A season at home, chalking up just a 50% win-rate (W9, D3, L6), but they are unbeaten in their last six league games here (W5, D1).
- Both sides have scored in a league-high 77% of Lazio's Serie A matches this season.
- Six of Lazio’s last seven league trips to Napoli have produced over 2.5 goals, with five seeing both teams score.
- Ciro Immobile has netted six goals across Lazio’s last four games – four of those arriving after the 80th minute.
🔮 Futaa Best Bet: Back over 3.5 goals