Table-topping Kaizer Chiefs and nearest challengers Mamelodi Sundowns meet tonight in the Premier Soccer League with just four games of the PSL season remaining.
📝 Match preview
"The Brazilians" claimed three points against Golden Arrows last time out. They had Themba Zwane's 91st-minute goal to thank for a 1-0 win which lifts Pitso's men up to 50 points, three behind Kaizer Chiefs with four games left in an elongated season.
If it weren't for Chiefs dropping ten points from a possible 15 in their last five games, the title race might have been settled by now. Be it as it may, Sundowns are still firmly in the running as both they and Chiefs continue to struggle for consistency. Sundowns have only won one of their last four matches on the road but the sides could cancel one another out here, as Chiefs have won none of their last four at home. Tensions will be high and that should produce a tight, nervy affair.
A win for the visitors could bust the title race wide open but if they drop points, their title challenge could fall away.
🔑 Key match facts
- Chiefs have only failed to score in one of their 13 home matches this season.
- Chiefs have won none of their last four home matches in the PSL.
- Sundowns haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last three PSL matches on the road.
- The away side on the day has won three and lost NONE of the last five head to heads.
- Both sides have scored in three of the last five meetings between Chiefs & Sundowns.
💶 Futaa betting tips
- ✅ Back under 2.5 goals
📲 Follow Chiefs vs Sundowns live