Tottenham will travel to Bulgaria to face Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the second qualifying round of the Europa League following the draw that was done on Monday.
The single-leg tie will take place on 17 September, just a week after the English Premier League resumption.
For Spurs, the match comes between Premier League matches against Everton and Southampton.
🇮🇪 Shamrock v AC Milan 🇮🇹— UEFA Europa League (@EuropaLeague) August 31, 2020
🇧🇬 Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Tottenham🏴
🇦🇿 Neftçi v Galatasaray 🇹🇷
Second qualifying round ties: 17 September 👇#UEL
- IFK Göteborg (SWE) vs Copenhagen (DEN)
- Bala Town (WAL) vs Standard Liège (BEL)
- CSKA-Sofia (BUL) vs BATE Borisov (BLR)
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv (BUL) vs Tottenham (ENG)
- Budapest Honvéd (HUN) vs Malmö (SWE)
- Lincoln Red Imps (GIB) vs Rangers (SCO)
- Kukës (ALB) vs Wolfsburg (GER)
- Osijek (CRO) vs Basel (SUI)
- Shamrock Rovers (IRL) vs AC Milan (ITA)
- KF Teuta v Granada
- Neftçi PFK v Galatasaray