Beijing Guoan is set to play Chongqing Lifan at the Kunshan Sports Centre Stadium today, in its latest Chinese Super League (CSL) fixture.
🧩 Beijing Guoan vs Chongqing Lifan key details
- Match Date: Tuesday, September 1, 3:00 p.m
- Tournament: Ligue 1
- Stadium: Kunshan Sports Center
📝 Beijing Guoan vs Chongqing Lifan brief preview
Second in the table, Beijing Guoan seek three points against Chongqing Lifan to keep their title hopes alive.
Shanghai SIPG sit at the top of the table with a 3-point lead and Guoan could have been in that place if not for the recent three-match win-less streak (1 loss & 2 draws).
Beijing Guoan must be considered as a strong home team as they defeated Hebei and Wuhan Zall in the first two games before the defeat to SIPG a week ago.
Besides, they lost just four of 23 home games played since 2019 March, winning 18 in the process.
Chongqing Lifan are second from bottom in the 8-team table and only managed just 1 win this season. The win came against newly-promoted Shijiazhuang.
🧮 Likely starting XIs
Beijing Guoan Predicted XI (5-3-2):
Zou Dehai, Wang Gang, Yang Fan, Kim Min-Jae, Yu Dabao, Jin Taiyan, Zhang Xizhe, Nico Yennaris, Jonathan Viera, Cedric Bakambu, Alan Carvalho
Chongqing Lifan Predicted XI (3-4-3):
Sui Weijie, Yuan Mincheng, Yang Shuai, Liu Le, Dilmurat Mawlanyaz, Chen Jie, Jiang Zhe, Feng Jing, Marcelo Cirino, Fernandinho, Adrian Mierzejewski
📊 Key betting stats
- Beijing Guoan have lost just one of their seven Chinese Super League matches this season.
- Chongqing Lifan have lost five of their last six league games away from home, failing to score in all five defeats.
- The visitors have lost 2-0 in three of these six road trips.
- Guoan are unbeaten in the last six head to head games against Lifan with five wins and one draw.
- The last five head to head clashes between these two sides saw over 2.5 goals.
✅ Futaa best bets
📲 Follow Beijing Guoan vs Chongqing Lifan live on Futaa!