Kai Havertz finally completed his long-anticipated, big-money move to Premier League side Chelsea last week and is settling in ready for the new season.
The youngster has been dubbed 'the next Michael Ballack' and is regarded as a generational talent, and it's easy to see why the Blues paid £71 million for his services.
He was set to become the club's most expensive signing ever as Bayer Leverkusen held out for upward of £90 million, but in the end, Marina Granovskaia and company managed to haggle it down.
The Blues paid an initial fee of £62 million, with the remaining to be topped as add-ons.
But where does he rank among Chelsea's most expensive signing?
Most expensive players in Chelsea history
- Kepa Arrizabalga - £72 million
- Kai Havertz - £71 million
- Alvaro Morata - £59 million
- Christian Pulisic - £58 million
- Jorginho - £57 million
- Fernando Torres - £50 million
- Ben Chilwell - £50 million
- Timo Werner - £47.5 million
- Tiémoué Bakayoko- £50 million
- Mateo Kovacic - £40 million
- Hakim Ziyech - £36.5 million
- Danny Drinkwater - £35 million
Catch all the Premier League action live on Futaa!