Donny van de Beek made his Manchester United debut on Saturday and it was one with mixed feelings.
The summer arrival from Ajax was on the scoresheet for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men, but he could not help them pick maximum points as they went down 3-1 at home to Crystal Palace.
United fell behind inside the opening ten minutes thanks to Andros Townsend's easy goal before Wilfried Zaha's doubled their lead from the spot in the second period.
Van de Beek pulled one back with ten minutes to go but were once again undone by a Zaha strike, his second of the night.
With his goal, Donny became the 20th Manchester United player to score on his Premier League debut.
We take a look at the other players to have achieved a similar feat.
- Mark Hughes (v Sheffield United, 1992/93)
- Paul Scholes (v Ipswich, 1994/95)
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (v Blackburn, 1996/97)
- Ruud van Nistelrooy (v Fulham, 2001/02)
- Louis Saha (v Southampton, 2003/04)
- Gabriel Heinze (v Bolton, 2004/05)
- Giuseppe Rossi (v Sunderland, 2005/06)
- Chris Eagles (v Everton, 2006/07)
- Danny Welbeck (v Stoke, 2008/09)
- Federico Macheda (v Aston Villa, 2008/09)
- Alexander Buttner (v Wigan, 2012/13)
- Nick Powell (v Wigan, 2012/13)
- James Wilson (v Hull, 2013/14)
- Anthony Martial (v Liverpool, 2015/16)
- Marcus Rashford (v Arsenal, 2015/16)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (v Bournemouth, 2016/17)
- Josh Harrop (v Crystal Palace, 2016/17)
- Romelu Lukaku (v West Ham, 2017/18)
- Daniel James (v Chelsea, 2018/19)
- Donny van de Beek (v Crystal Palace, 2019/20)