Heung-min Son was the star of the show as Tottenham Hotspur put five past Southampton in an English Premier League match on Sunday.
The South Korean scored four of the five goals, with Harry Kane assisting him with all the goals.
He joined a number of players who are on the 'four-star' league, including Kane, who scored the other goal for Spurs.
Players to score four goals in a single match in the last two decades.
- 2020/21 - Heung-min Son - (Tottenham)
- 2019/20 - Michail Antonio - (West Ham)
- 2017/18 - Mohamed Salah - (Liverpool)
- 2016/17 - Harry Kane - (Spurs)
- 2016/17 - Romelu Lukaku - (Everton)
- 2015/16 - Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle)
- 2015/16 - Sergio Agüero - (Man City)
- 2014/15 - Sergio Agüero - (Man City)
- 2013/14 - Luis Suárez - (Liverpool)
- 2011/12 - Yakubu Aiyegbeni - (Blackburn)
- 2011/12 - Edin Džeko - (Man City)
- 2010/11 - Louis Saha - (Everton)
- 2010/11 - Dimitar Berbatov - (Man Utd)
- 2009/10 - Frank Lampard - (Chelsea)
- 2009/10 - Wayne Rooney - (Man Utd)
- 2009/10 - Jermain Defoe - (Spurs)
- 2009/10 - Robbie Keane - (Spurs)
- 2008/09 - Andrei Arshavin - (Arsenal)
- 2007/08 - Frank Lampard - (Chelsea)
- 2007/08 - Dimitar Berbatov - (Tottenham)
- 2003/04 - Yakubu Aiyegbeni - (Portsmouth)
- 2003/04 - Thierry Henry - (Arsenal)
- 2002/03 - Michael Owen - (Liverpool)
- 2000/01 - Mark Viduka - (Leeds)
- 2000/01 - Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - (Chelsea)