There is some action in the world of football today, with matches in the Colombia Primera Division plus so much more!
Futaa's betting team has picked out a slip of five and if they all land, you get a price of 9.89 on a five-leg multi.
Maidenhead United vs Kings Lynn Town
Back Kings Lynn Town Draw or Win because:
- Maidenhead have lost their last six league games.
- The hosts won just four times in 20 home matches last term.
- Maidenhead have won two of their last 11 home games in the National League.
📲 Follow Maidenhead United vs Kings Lynn Town live on Futaa!
Solihull Moors vs Wrexham
Back Wrexham Draw or Win because:
- Wrexham lost just five of their final 14 games last term, only five sides had better records in that time.
- Solihull Moores won just three of their final 15 National League games and lost their opener.
- The hosts needed home advantage last season, with 11 of their 15 wins coming at home to weaker sides.
📲 Follow Solihull Moors vs Wrexham live on Futaa!
Edinburgh City vs Livingston
Back Livingston to win because:
- Livingston have gone 28 games without a clean sheet.
- The visitors have conceded in six of their last seven League Cup games.
- Livingston have lost just three times in their last 17 League Cup matches.
📲 Follow Edinburgh City vs Livingston live on Futaa!
Annan Athletic vs Hamilton
Back over 3.5 match goals because:
- Annan play a side three tiers above them in their first game in seven months.
- The hosts conceded three goals or more in four of their last five League Cup games.
- Hamilton scored three or more in six of their last eight trips in this competition.
📲 Follow Annan Athletic vs Hamilton live on Futaa!
Hearts vs Inverness CT
Back BTTS at FT because:
- Inverness have seen both teams score in five of their last six games.
- Both teams have scored in four of Hearts’ last five games in this competition.
- Hearts have won just twice in their last 12 home games.
📲 Follow Hearts vs Inverness CT live on Futaa!