Due to Paris Saint-Germain's Champions League involvement next week, the French champions will play their Ligue 1 match earlier than usual, and they travel to the Stade des Costieres to play Nimes.
Here's all of the key info ahead of kickoff so that you can make some well-informed betting picks.
🏟 Match context
Nimes are currently in 13th place in the Ligue 1 table and have managed only two victories from their six matches in the league. The home side did pick up a morale-boosting 1-0 win against Montpellier in their previous match and will have to be at their best to thwart Paris Saint-Germain this weekend.
Paris Saint-Germain have effectively recovered from their miserable start to the season and have recorded four victories on the trot in Ligue 1. With both Neymar and Kylian Mbappe in the side, the reigning champions are back to their best and are the undisputed favorites going into this game.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Nimes XI (4-2-3-1): Baptiste Reynet; Birger Meling, Anthony Briancon, Pablo Martinez, Patrick Burner; Andres Cubas, Lucas Deaux; Lamine Fomba, Yassine Benrahou, Renaud Ripart; Kevin Denkey
Paris Saint-Germain XI (4-3-3): Keylor Navas; Alessandro Florenzi, Abdou Diallo, Presnel Kimpembe, Mitchel Bakker; Idrissa Gueye, Ander Herrera, Julian Draxler; Neymar, Mauro Icardi, Kylian Mbappe
🔑 Key betting facts
- PSG have won 17 of their last 21 matches (Ligue 1).
- PSG have scored at least three goals in their last four matches against Nimes in all competitions.
- PSG have been winning at both half time and full time in six of their last eight away matches (Ligue 1).
- PSG have been winning at both half time and full time in their last four matches against Nimes in all competitions.
- PSG have won their last four matches against Nimes in all competitions.
- PSG have scored at least two goals in nine of their last 10 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Nimes have seen over 2.5 goals in their last four matches against PSG in all competitions.
🪐 Futaa tips
📲 Follow Nimes vs PSG live on Futaa!