Arsenal will host Leicester City in the last Premier League match of the weekend on Sunday night.
The Gunners will fancy their chances against the Foxes, after an impressive start to the new season.
Both sides go into the match on the back of similar 1-0 defeats, with Mikel Arteta's men losing 1-0 away to Man City while their opponents fell to a last-minute Ross Barkley goal against Aston Villa.
Ahead of the match, here are quick facts.
- Arenal are unbeaten in their last 27 home games against the Foxes in all competitions (Won 20, Drawn 7)
- The Gunners have not lost any of their last 32 Premier League home games iiin the month of October since a 2-1 loss against Blackburn in 2002.
- Leicester have played more Premier League away games against Arsenal without winning than any side in the league
- Only Aston Villa have conceded fewer goals than the Gunners going into the match at Emirates
- Jamie Vardy has scored 10 goals in 10 starts against Arsenal, more than he has netted against any team
- Played - 144
- Arsenal wins - 67
- Leicester wins - 32
- Draw - 45
- Willian (Calf - doubt)
- Ceballos (Ankle - doubt)
- Holding (Hamstring)
- Chambers (knee)
- Mari (Ankle)
- Martinelli (knee)
- Vardy (Calf - doubt)
- Ndidi (Groin)
- Perreira (Knee)
- Amartey (Thigh)
- Soyuncu (Abductor)
Catch Arsenal vs Leicester on Futaa!