Arsenal will be looking to extend their winning run in Europe when they host Molde on Thursday night at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners won their first two matches; a 2-1 win away to Rapid Vienna on opening day, before a 3-0 win over Dundalk last week.
Ahead of the match, here are some quick facts, figures, and team news.
- Arsenal's last match against a Norwegian opponent was in 2014 when they beat Rosenborg 5-1
- Norwegian sides have never beaten English clubs at home drawing twice and losing 20times
- This will be the first time Arsenal play, Molde
- Arsenal have, however, won three of their four matches against Norwegian opponents
- Molde have won four of their last six away matches in the Europa League
- Since the starts of the 2018/19 season, only Munas Dabbur (13) has scored more Europa League goals than Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (12)
- Callum Chambers (Knee-doubt)
- Pablo Mari (Ankle)
- Gabriel Martinelli (Knee)
- Arsenal - 6 points
- Molde - 6 points
- Rapid Vienna - 0 points
- Dundalk - 0 points