Arsenal return to Premier League action today after the two-week international break and they are set to play Leeds United at Elland Road.
Here is where you should place your bets today, and why.
🔑 Key betting stats
- Leeds United are winless in their last seven meetings with Arsenal in all competitions since a 3-2 win at Highbury in May 2003.
- Since a 0-1 loss in November 2000, Arsenal are unbeaten in their last five away games against Leeds United in all competitions, winning the last four in a row by an aggregate score of 15-4.
- Arsenal have won nine of their last 11 Premier League games in Yorkshire, though they did lose their last visit to the county against Sheffield United in October 2019.
- Coming into the weekend’s games, no side has conceded more Premier League goals than Leeds United this season, with the Whites losing their last two league games by a 1-4 scoreline.
- Leeds United have lost their last two Premier League games – they’ve not lost three league games in a row under Marcelo Bielsa, last doing so in November 2017 under Thomas Christiansen.
🥊 Leeds United vs Arsenal Team News
Here is how we think the teams might lineup:
Predicted XI (4-4-1-1): Meslier; Ayling, Koch, Cooper, Alioski; Phillips; Costa, Klich, Dallas, Harrison; Bamford
Unavailable: Forshaw (Injured), Berardi (Injured), Llorente (Injured)
Questionable: Phillips (Injured), Rodrigo (Isolating), Shackleton (Injured)
Predicted XI (3-4-3): Leno; Holding, Gabriel, Tierney; Bellerin, Dani Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka; Willian, Lacazette, Aubameyang
Unavailable: Martinelli (Injured), Pablo Mari (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Partey (Injured), Elneny (Isolating), Ozil (Out of favor)
Questionable: Nelson (Injured)
🪐 Futaa Bets
🔮 Score prediction: Leeds 2-2 Arsenal
📲 Follow Leeds vs Arsenal live Futaa!