There will be a battle at Bridge today when Chelsea host Spurs, in a match that will see the winner move to the top of the league log.
Jose Mourinho has guided Spurs to the top of the table this season ahead of his trip to face his former side, Chelsea.
But the Blues will also be in good spirits after qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions in midweek while also sitting third in the league ahead of the weekend.
Last time out in the league, Spurs pulled off a clinical 2-0 win over Man City while Chelsea cruised to a 2-0 win over Newcastle.
🔢 Key betting stats
- Chelsea have won their last three Premier League games against Tottenham, more than they had in their previous eight against them. They last won more consecutively against them in the competition between January 2000 and March 2002 (six games).
- Tottenham have won just one of their last 34 away games against Chelsea in all competitions, losing the last three in a row since a 3-1 victory in April 2018.
- Spurs have kept just one clean sheet in their last 17 away matches against Chelsea in all competitions. It was a goalless draw in March 2012.
- Chelsea (7, level with Southampton) are on the current longest unbeaten run in the Premier League, with Spurs just one of three sides with a 100% away record in the competition so far this term.
- Since the start of 2018/19, Chelsea have won eight of their ten home London derbies in the Premier League, dropping points in consecutive games last season against West Ham and Arsenal.
🥊 Chelsea vs Spurs Team News
Here is how we think the teams might lineup:
Mendy; James, Silva, Zouma, Chilwell; Kovacic, Kante, Mount; Ziyech, Abraham, Werner
Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Reguilon; Sissoko, Hojbjerg; Bergwijn, Ndombele, Son; Kane
🪐 Futaa Bets
🔮 Score prediction: Chelsea 1-1 Spurs
📲 Follow Chelsea vs Spurs United live!