The Premier League is in the 15th week with teams having already depended on particular players to give them the required results.
Despite football being a team game, there have been some outstanding players more so in the attacking front. And while most talks have been on the top scorers, there have been players who have been scoring freely and providing the assists for their teammates too.
Spurs striker Harry Kane leads this chart with 22 goals involvements this season after scoring 11 goals and providing another eleven and is followed closely by Man United’s Bruno Fernandes who has 18 with Spurs Son Heung Min coming third with 17.
But who are the others who have great involvement for their team?
Player-Club-Goals/Assist (Goal Involvements)
- Harry Kane-Tottenham Hotspur-10/11 (22)
- Bruno Fernandes-Manchester United-11/7 (18)
- Son Heung-Min-Tottenham Hotspur-12/5 (17)
- Mohammed Salah-Liverpool FC-13/3 (16)
- Jamie Vardy-Leicester City-11/5 (16)
- Patrick Bamford-Leeds United-10/2 (12)
- Jack Grealish-Aston Villa-5/7 (12)
- Marcus Rashford-Manchester United-7/5 (12)
- Dominic Calvert Lewin-Everton-11/0 (11)
- Callum Wilson-Newcastle United-8/3 (11)
Players with 15+ G/A in the Premier League this season:— Statman Dave (@StatmanDave) December 26, 2020
Harry Kane - 19 (9⚽️ 10🅰️)
Mohamed Salah - 16 (13⚽️ 3🅰️)
Bruno Fernandes - 16 (10⚽️ 6🅰️)
Son Heung-Min - 15 (11⚽️ 4🅰️)
Jamie Vardy - 15 (11⚽️ 4 🅰️)
The league’s most reliable contributors. 🤝 pic.twitter.com/tuJlv8F4iP