Tottenham host Brentford tonight in the semi-final of the Carabao Cup with Jose Mourinho's side clear favorites to book their place in the first final of 2021.
The Bees boast an excellent record over the last couple of months and we are backing them to at least net when they visit London in the Carabao Cup.
But what other bets are we placing?
🔑 Key stats
- This will be the 42nd meeting between Tottenham and Brentford. The head-to-head record between the two reads 22 wins for Spurs and 6 for the Bees (D13).
- Tottenham last met Brentford in the 2000-01 edition of the League Cup. The Bees secured a 0-0 draw in the first leg of the second round tie, only to be beaten 2-0 at White Hart Lane a week later.
- Brentford are heading into this game on the back of a 15 game unbeaten streak in all competitions. Their last loss came against Stoke City in the Championship.
- Tottenham are undefeated in their last ten matches against Brentford across all competitions. The last time the Lilywhites lost against the Bees was in 1948.
- Brentford have beaten four Premier League clubs on their way to the semi-final of the Carabao Cup – Southampton, West Ham, Fulham, and Newcastle United. They managed to keep three clean sheets during this run.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies; Sissoko, Hojbjerg; Lucas, Ndombele, Son; Vinicius
Raya; Dalsgaard, Jansson, Pinnock, Henry; Dasilva, Janelt, Jensen; Mbuemo, Toney, Canos
✅ Best bets
📲 Follow Spurs vs Brentford live on Futaa!