AC Milan will face Torino for the second time in four days as they look to make the last eight of the Coppa Italia for the 11th season in a row.
While the Rossoneri have had the chance to focus on the league over the last few weeks allowing them to move three points clear at the top, tonight’s game at San Siro will be another useful knockout game to test how far the depth of the squad has come.
- AC Milan and Torino have faced each other 189 times till date in all competitions. The Rossoneri have the upper-hand in the head-to-head record with 71 wins compared to 52 for the Granata (D66).
- However, in Coppa Italia, Torino have come out on top 10 times in 23 games against Milan, while losing seven (D6).
- AC Milan have won four of their last five Coppa Italia matches against Torino, including a 4-2 triumph (after extra-time) in the quarter-finals last season.
- After a run of six games without a defeat in all competitions against AC Milan, Torino have lost each of their last three against the Rossoneri. They have failed to score in the last two matches.
- The Rossoneri have been eliminated at the semi-final stages in both the last seasons. They lost 1-0 on aggregate to Lazio in 2018/19 and lost out to Juventus on the away-goal rule last term after the two-legged tie ended 1-1.
Follow AC Milan vs Torino LIVE on Futaa!