Liverpool will be looking to snap a four-match winless streak in the Premier League tonight when Sean Dyche's Burnley visit Anfield.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the match in order to make well-informed picks with betPawa.
📄 Match preview
Almost incredibly, Liverpool has failed to score in any of their last three top-flight matches. The goalless draw against Man United wasn't a terrible result by any stretch of the imagination, but it did end a 42-game scoring streak at home for Jurgen Klopp's side.
If you're looking for omens, last season's corresponding fixture ended 1-1. The champions won 18 of their 19 home matches, with Burnley the only visiting side to claim anything from Anfield for the duration of the 2019-20 campaign.
All of that being said, the Reds are unbeaten at home in 68 matches, and although Burnley's season picked up in December and early January, they've now lost two consecutive outings and find themselves just four points above the relegation zone.
🔮 Predicted XIs
🔴 Liverpool (4-3-3):
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson; Thiago, Henderson, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mané
🏺 Burnley (4-4-2):
Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Pieters; Brady, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
🔑 Key betting stats
- Liverpool has failed to score in all of of their last three Premier League matches.
- The last time Liverpool failed to score in four consecutive top-flight matches was in May 2000.
- Liverpool has scored in 13 consecutive top-flight head to heads, and haven’t lost at Anfield vs the Clarets since September 1974.
- Liverpool’s last four league games, and seven of their last 11, have featured under 2.5 goals.
- The Claret's tally of nine league goals is the worst in the division.
- Seven of Burnley's last eight matches have also gone under the 2.5 goals mark.
✅ Best Bet: Liverpool win & under 2.5 goals
🔮 PREDICTION: Liverpool 2-0 Burnley
📲 Follow Liverpool vs Burnley live