Inter Milan and Juventus head into the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final with both sides still chasing a domestic double.
Here's all of the key info ahead of kickoff as we await action at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, so that you can make some well-informed betting picks.
🥊 Recent head to head
Inter's win at the San Siro a few weeks ago was their first in eight games against Juventus, who won both of their meetings last term.
Their last Cup clash came back in 2006 and it was a thriller. Inter wiped out Juve's 3-0 first-leg lead back at the San Siro but that fightback ultimately counted for nothing as they lost 5-3 on penalties.
🔮 Predicted XIs
Inter Milan (3-5-2):
Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Kolarov; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Sanchez, Lautaro Martinez
Buffon; Cuadrado, de Ligt, Bonucci, Sandro; McKennie, Arthur, Bentancur, Chiesa; Kulusevski, Ronaldo
🔑 Our key stats
- Inter Milan have won the only game between the two sides this season, last month in the Serie A at San Siro. That was their first success in eight games against Juventus.
- Both Inter Milan and Juventus ended up winning their home legs by a 3-0 margin the last time they locked horns in the Coppa Italia semi-finals, before Juventus prevailed on penalties.
- Only three of the last 19 meetings between Inter Milan and Juventus have been won by the visiting side.
- Juventus have been on the wrong end of a result just once in nine games in 2021, winning each of the other eight games. Coincidentally, the sole loss came at the hands of Inter Milan.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in 11 of their last 15 matches in the Coppa Italia.
💰 Futaa best bets
Follow Inter Milan vs Juventus live on Futaa!