Chelsea head to South Coast on Saturday to take on Southampton in an English Premier League clash hoping to continue with their good run.
The Blues are yet to lose under Thomas Tuchel, winning four matches in a row, with the other a draw.
Ahead of the Blues' trip to a familiar ground where they have always picked points, here are some facts and figures to get you started.
Chelsea vs Southampton head to head
- Southampton have lost their last five home league games against Chelsea, their longest such losing run against an opponent in their league history
- They have lost 24 Premier League games against Chelsea; only against Man Utd (28) have they lost more in the competition
- Mauricio Pochettino was in charge the last time Southampton beat the Blues in a home league game, in March 2013
- Chelsea have won more Premier League games (nine) than any other side against Southampton in the Premier League at St Mary’s
- Chelsea have won four Premier League games in a row for the first time since a run of six between September and November 2019
- Thomas Tuchel is the third manager to see his team concede just one goal in his first five games as a coach in the Premier League. The others are Jose Mourinho with Chelsea and Peter Taylor with Leicester
- No manager’s side has kept five clean sheets in their first five games in charge in the competition
- He is aiming to become the first Chelsea manager to win his first three away Premier League games in charge since Carlo Ancelotti won his first three on the road in 2009
- Chelsea have won 21 of their past 28 away Premier League games on the South Coast, losing only two
- Southampton have lost six consecutive league matches for the first time in their history
- Saints have dropped 16 points from winning positions this season, more than any other club
- Danny Ings is one of only four players to score 30 Premier League goals since the start of last season, along with Mohamed Salah (36), Jamie Vardy (35) and Harry Kane (31)
- Since the start of the 2015/16 season, Oriol Romeu has received 51 yellow cards in the Premier League, 11 more than any other player
- Southampton are 13th with 29 points from 23 games, 13 points from the top four and 10 points from the drop zone
- Only Manchester City have kept more than Southampton's six home clean sheets in this season's top-flight
- Southampton have scored five goals in their past 10 Premier League games compared to 22 in the 10 games before that
- James Ward-Prowse has scored four direct free-kick goals in the Premier League this season - only David Beckham (five in 2000/01) and Laurent Robert (five in 2001/02) have ever scored more in a campaign in the competition