UEFA has been giving out the official Player of the Match award after every UEFA Champions League knockout stage game for top performers.
The award is normally decided by the UEFA technical observers at each game with an official trophy handed to the successful players after full time.
Chelsea's Olivier Giroud won the player of the match after his stunning goal against Atletico Madrid, while Robert Lewandowski was awarded the same after inspiring Bayern Munich to their 4-1 win over Lazio.
So, who are the other winners?
- 16/02: Leipzig 0-2 Liverpool – Mohamed Salah
- 16/02: Barcelona 1-4 Paris – Kylian Mbappé
- 17/02: Porto 2-1 Juventus – Sérgio Oliveira
- 17/02: Sevilla 2-3 Dortmund – Erling Haaland
- 23/02: Lazio 1-4 Bayern – Robert Lewandowski
- 23/02: Atlético 0-1 Chelsea – Olivier Giroud