Arsenal will host Benfica in the second leg of the Europa League on Thursday night.
The match will be played in Athens, Greece, following COVID-19 restrictions that apply to certain European counties.
The first leg, played last week in Italy, ended 1-1, but the Gunners have a crucial away goal despite the game being staged in a neutral venue.
Ahead of the match, here are some facts and figures;
- Arsenal have won five of their last six home matches against Portuguese sides. (W5 D1)
- They have scored 20 goals during that time
- The Gunners have won on each of their last two visits to Greece; both against Olympiacos
- Benfica's only away game against Arsenal saw them win 1-3 at Highbury in the European Cup last-16 in 1992
- Benfica's last knockout stage match held in Greece was a 1-0 win over PAOK
- Since the start of last season, only Nicolas Pepe (10) has had a direct hand in more of the Gunners' 37 Europa League goals than Bukayo Saka (3 Goals, 6 assists)
- Played - 3
- Arsenal wins - 0
- Benfica wins - 1
- Draws - 2
- Rob Holding - concussion
- Jardel (thigh)
- Gilberto (Muscular)
- Almeida (Knee)