French giants Paris Saint Germain might offer a bid for Manchester United keeper David de Gea in the coming summer.
The Sun reports that PSG boss Mauricio Pochettino is a huge admirer of the Spaniard and has identified the keeper as a key target and could sanction a mega-money move in the coming window.
While De Gea remains the first-choice keeper at United, the emergence of Dean Henderson has threatened his potion at the club with the player’s camp said to be ready to listen to offers for their client.
There had been recent reports that United is willing to let go of either De Gea and Henderso as they feel both are at the same level with the latter proving over and again with the few chances that he has got that he is ready to make the spot his own.
Given their financial resources, PSG would be able to afford de Gea's wages of £375,000-a-week - the highest in the Premier League - and would also be able to stump up a significant transfer fee to tempt United to sell.
• Man Utd seek new keeper— Duncan Castles (@DuncanCastles) March 5, 2021
• Presidential elections + arrests at Barcelona
• Laporta moves to sign Haaland
• Messi's big decision
• Glazers anticipate greater 'control' of Champions League
• Celtic reject Leicester's offer for Edouard
• Captain awardhttps://t.co/NnB1q4snB6 pic.twitter.com/B4QB94rM4Z