Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe have been the talk of town this week, following their heroics in the Champions League.
In a week when Cristiano Ronald and Lionel Messi, the two greats, were eliminated from the competition, it was the youngsters who led their teams into the quarter-finals.
Mbappe scored PSG's lone goal as they settled for a 1-1 draw against Messi's Barcelona to sail into the quarters with a 5-2 aggregate win, while Haaland scored a brace as Dortmund knocked Sevilla out.
But just how good are the two players, who have been tipped to replace the Portuguese and the Argentine as they near the end of their careers? How do they compare with the rest of the top players who have come before them?
The 20-year-old's brace against Sevilla took his Champions League goals to 20, overtaking Mbappe at the top of the youngest player with the most before the 21st birthday. The Frenchman had 19 goals to his name, and with Dortmund still in the competition, Haaland has a chance of adding to his tally.
UEFA Champions League goals before 21st birthday
Erling Haaland in UEFA Champions League
- DOB: 21/07/2000
- Debut: Salzburg 6-2 Genk, 17/09/2019 (19 years, 58 days
- 1st goal: Salzburg 6-2 Genk, 17/09/2019 (19 years, 58 days)
- 10th goal: Dortmund 2-1 Paris, 18/02/2020 (19 years, 212 days)
- 20th goal: Dortmund 2-2 Sevilla, 09/03/2021 (20 years, 231 days)
- Total: 14 matches, 20 goals, 2 assists
- Youngest player to score a first-half hat-trick on his competition debut
- First teenager to score in his first five appearances (Benzema is next best with three)
Fastest (12 appearances) and youngest (20 years, 99 days) player to reach 15 goals, breaking the record of Mbappé (20 years, 306 days).
- Fastest (14 appearances) and youngest (20 years, 231 days) player to reach 20 goals, ten games faster than the next best (Harry Kane) and first under the age of 21.
- Highest-scoring Norwegian in UEFA Champions League history, one clear of Ole Gunnar Solskjær. The ex-Manchester United forward made 77 appearances for his 19 goals.
Mbappé, now 22, may have lost one record but he claimed another on Wednesday, with his goal against Barcelona eclipsing Lionel Messi as the youngest player to reach 25 goals in this competition.
- DOB: 20/12/1998
- Debut: Monaco 1-1 Leverkusen, 27/09/2016 (17 years, 282 days)
- 1st goal: Man. City 5-3 Monaco, 21/02/2017 (18 years, 63 days)
- 10th goal: Bayern 3-1 Paris, 05/12/2017 (18 years, 350 days)
- 20th goal: Paris 5-1 Başakşehir, 09/12/2020 (21 years, 355 days)
- Total: 42 matches, 25 goals, 17 assists
- Youngest player to reach 10 goals (18 years, 350 days)
- Youngest to reach 25 goals (22 years, 80 days), breaking the record of Messi (22 years, 286 days)
- Second youngest Frenchman to score in the UEFA Champions League after Karim Benzema
- Third highest-scoring Frenchman in the UEFA Champions League knockout stage with ten goals, behind only Thierry Henry (12) and Benzema (18)