The UEFA Champions League is back on tonight, and we have four teams remaining in the pot, with both semi-final fixtures hugely anticipated.
Real Madrid host Chelsea in Spain for the first leg of their tie and, in as much as we are hoping for a goal-fest, some stats are here to trample on our hopes.
Here's the lowdown and our best bets.
📝 Match facts
- 18 of Chelsea’s 21 games under Thomas Tuchel have featured fewer than three goals.
- Both Real Madrid and Chelsea’s last four matches have featured just three goals in total.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 17 matches.
Los Blancos struggle to make attacking impact
Real Madrid's La Liga title hopes were dashed on Saturday when they were held to a goalless draw at home by Real Betis, and they will be hoping for a better night in front of goal when they face Chelsea on Tuesday.
The frustrating result was Real Madrid's third goalless draw in four games, and while their defense deserves credit for four straight clean sheets, it's a troubling sign when they're up against a well-organized Chelsea defense.
Low-scoring affair expected in Madrid
We like the look of under 2.5 goals here, and that's our key prediction for Tuesday night. With 18 of Chelsea's 21 matches under Tuchel containing less than three goals and Real Madrid's last four outings yielding only three goals in total, we like the look of under 2.5 goals here.
We’re opting for another low-scoring game, with Real Madrid edging it.
💰 Futaa value bets
- Back under 2.5 goals priced at 1.56 💰
- Back BTTS: no priced at 1.76 💰
- Back Real Madrid win at FT priced at 2.45 ✅
Check out this match's stats!
📲 Follow the latest betting news and features from our specialist team on Futaa!