It's advantage Man City going into the second leg of their titanic Champions League semifinal tussle with Paris Saint-Germain.
However, the sublime recent away form of the Parisians means that this is no foregone conclusion. Let's take a look at the key facts & figures ahead of kickoff tonight at 21:00 CAT.
🔮 Likely XIs
🌃 City (4-3-3)
Ederson; Walker, Dias, Stones, Zinchenko; Rodri, Gundogan, Silva; Mahrez, De Bruyne, Foden
🇫🇷 PSG (4-2-3-1):
Navas; Florenzi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Bakker; Paredes, Herrera; Di María, Verratti, Neymar; Mbappé
🔑 Key stats
- Kevin De Bruyne has been City’s first scorer in his last four goal-scoring UCL outings.
- Man City has scored at least twice in each of their last six UCL matches.
- PSG’s Neymar has netted a first-half opener in his last four goal-scoring outings in the UCL.
- PSG's first-leg defeat was the first time in over 20 years that they lost a UCL game after leading at the break.
- PSG has now won just once across their last four UCL fixtures (W1 D1 L2) despite scoring first in the first half in three of those matches.
- However, the Parisians have won 10 consecutive away matches with famous triumphs over Bayern and Barcelona included in that run.
- PSG has scored in both halves in seven of their last ten away matches.
- City boss Pep Guardiola has faced PSG counterpart Mauricio Pochettino 19 times previously, going unbeaten on 16 occasions (W11, D5, L3).
💶 Our best bet: Over 3.5 goals with PSG having to score at least twice
📲 Follow Man City vs PSG live