UEFA has selected a 23-man all-star squad from the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League.
Unsurprisingly, finalists Manchester United and Villarreal had the majority of the players in the list, contributing 13 of the total number.
The Spanish side won beat Man United 11-10 in an extraordinary penalty shootout at the Gdansk Stadium, after the match ended 1-1 in regulation and extra time.
Roma, who lost to United in the semi-finals was also well represented with five players.
Here is the final team, which was picked by UEFA's technical observers.
- Dominik Livaković (Dinamo Zagreb)
- Pau López (Roma)
- Gerónimo Rulli (Villarreal)
- Raúl Albiol (Villarreal)
- Harry Maguire (Manchester United)
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United)
- Gianluca Mancini (Roma)
- Leonardo Spinazzola (Roma)
- Alfonso Pedraza (Villarreal)
- Pau Torres (Villarreal)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Daniel Parejo (Villarreal)
- Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Étienne Capoue (Villarreal)
- Mislav Oršić (Dinamo Zagreb)
- Lukáš Provod (Slavia Praha)
- Scott McTominay (Manchester United)
- Gerard Moreno (Villarreal)
- Edinson Cavani (Manchester United)
- Dušan Tadiċ (Ajax)
- Edin Džeko (Roma)
- Nicolas Pépé (Arsenal)
Re-live the moment of the finals as Villarreal won the title on penalties.