The UEFA Champions League second qualifying round draw has set the ties for 20/21 and 27/28 July.
The likes of Celtic, PSV Eindhoven, Galatasaray, Olympiacos, and Crvena Zvezda are all included in this round.
The 26 clubs are split into two sections: champions path (20 teams) and league path (six teams).
Second qualifying round draw
- Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) / Valur (ISL) vs Omonoia (CYP)
- Slovan Bratislava (SVK) / Shamrock Rovers (IRL) vs Young Boys (SUI)
- Bodø/Glimt (NOR) / Legia Warszawa (POL) vs Flora Tallinn (EST) / Hibernians (MLT)
- Connah's Quay Nomads (WAL) / Alashkert FC (ARM) vs Teuta (ALB) / Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)
- Olympiacos (GRE) vs Dinamo Tbilisi (GEO) / Neftçi (AZE)
- Maccabi Haifa (ISR) / Kairat Almaty (KAZ) vs Crvena zvezda (SRB)Fola Esch (LUX) / Lincoln Red Imps
- (GIB) vs CFR Cluj (ROU) / Borac Banja Luka (BIH)
- Malmö (SWE) / Riga FC (LVA) vs HJK Helsinki (FIN) / Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)
- Ferencváros (HUN) / Winners of the Preliminary round* vs Žalgiris Vilnius (LTU) / Linfield (NIR)
- Shkëndija (MKD) / Mura (SVN) vs Ludogorets 1945 (BUL) / Shakhtyor Soligorsk (BLR)
*One of Folgore (SMR) / Prishtina (KOS) / HB Tórshavn (FRO) / Inter Club d'Escaldes (AND)
- Rapid Wien (AUT) vs Sparta Praha (CZE)
- Celtic (SCO) vs Midtjylland (DEN)
- PSV Eindhoven (NED) vs Galatasaray (TUR)
Winners advance to the UEFA Champions League third qualifying round (draw on 19 July), and will be assured of a group stage place in either the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League or UEFA Europa Conference League.