After a thrilling month of football action, the EURO 2020 tournament came to a close on Sunday night with Italy beating England on post-match penalties to lift the crown.
A number of records were broken through the tournament, including two in the final at Wembley.
Luke Shaw's second-minute goal for the Three Lions was the fastest to be scored in a final, while Leonardo Bonucci became the oldest player to score in a final when he equalized in the second half.
We take a look at some of the other records involving oldest players.
- 🇭🇺 Oldest player to appear - Gábor Király (40 years and 86 days)
- 🇩🇪 Oldest outfield player to appear - Lothar Matthäus (39 years and 91 days)
- 🇭🇷 Oldest player to score - Ivica Vastic (38 years and 257 days)
- 🇳🇱 Oldest player to win - Arnold Mühren (37 years and 23 days)
- 🇩🇪 Oldest player in a final - Jens Lehmann (38 years and 232 days)
- 🇮🇹 Oldest scorer in a final - Leonardo Bonucci (34 years and 71 days)