The Kenyan Premier League end of season awards took place on Tuesday 14 September with Kariobangi Sharks' Eric Kapaito walking home with the MVP Award.
It was the second MVP for Kapaito who finished the season with 24 goals; the former Talanta man beating Tusker's Eugene Asike and Sofapaka's Lawrence Juma who walked home with the defender and midfielder of the year awards.
AIK bound Henry Meja won the young player of the year award with James Saruni picking the golden glove award.
Full List of winners
- Best Assistant Referee: Mary Njoroge
- Referee of the year: Peter Waweru Kamaku
- Digital Team of the year: Tusker FC
- Fair Play Award: Kariobangi Sharks
- Team Manager of the year: George Opondo)
- Young Player of the year: Henry Meja
- Midfielder of the year: Lawrence Juma
- Defender of the year: Eugene Asike
- Golden Glove winner: James Saruni
- Coach of the year: Robert Matano