Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Martinelli of Arsenal have been nominated for the Golden Boy award in 2021.
Arsenal's William Saliba, who is now on loan at Marseille, has also been included in the 40-man shortlist for the award, which is given to one outstanding young European footballer.
Four Arsenal players were named to the long list of nominees, which includes 100 players under the age of 21, however, Folarin Balogun was not on the most recent shortlist.
Saka has had a fairytale start to his Arsenal career, and his performances have won him a regular spot in Gareth Southgate's England set-up, and was even named Arsenal's Player of the Season last season after 51 percent of fans voted for him to win the accolade.
Meanwhile, Martinelli, who missed the majority of the 2020/21 season due to injury, has established himself as a fan favorite at the Emirates Stadium and has the potential to force his way into Mikel Arteta's starting XI if he plays well when given the opportunity this season.
Saliba, on the other hand, has yet to make an appearance for Arsenal since joining for £27 million two years ago, but he has been in terrific form while on loan at Marseille, guiding the French side to a fast start in Ligue 1 as they sit third going into the next round of games.
The full list of nominees, as perEurosport :
- Jude Bellingham - Borussia Dortmund
- Karim Adeyemi - RB Salzburg
- Rayan Ait-Nouri - Wolves*
- Ander Barrenetxea - Real Sociedad
- Myron Boadu - Monaco
- Brian Brobbey - RB Leipzig
- Eduardo Camavinga - Real Madrid
- Rayan Cherki - Lyon
- Mohamed-Ali Cho - Angers
- Francisco Conceicao - Porto
- Jamal Musiala - Bayern Munich
- Charles De Ketelaere - Club Brugge
- Ersin Destanoglu - Besiktas
- Jeremy Doku - Rennes
- Eric Garcia - Barcelona
- Bryan Gil - Tottenham Hotspur*
- Goncalo Ramos - Benfica
- Ryan Gravenberch - Ajax
- Mason Greenwood - Manchester United*
- Josko Gvardiol - RB Leipzig
- Pedri - Barcelona
- Ilaix Moriba - RB Leipzig
- Odilon Kossounou - Bayer Leverkusen
- Noni Madueke - PSV
- Felix Mambimbi - Young Boys
- Gabriel Martinelli - Arsenal*
- Mykhaylo Mudryk - Shakhtar Donetsk
- Mohamed Ihattaren - Sampdoria
- Nuno Mendes - Paris Saint-Germain
- Roberto Piccoli - Atalanta
- Bukayo Saka - Arsenal*
- Yeremi Pino - Villarreal
- Gio Reyna - Borussia Dortmund
- William Saliba - Marseille
- Martin Satriano - Inter Milan
- Luke Thomas - Leicester City*
- Khephren Thuram - OGC Nice
- Jurrien Timber - Ajax
- Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen
- Ilya Zabarnyi - Dynamo Kyiv
* Players from English Premier League clubs