Mason Greenwood, Bukayo Saka, and Jude Bellingham, all England internationals, are among the ten nominees for the 2021 Kopa Trophy, which is presented to the greatest Under-21 player in the world.
While a few players from the Premier League have been nominated, the list is dominated by Bundesliga players. Bellingham, Jamal Musiala, Florian Wirtz, and Giovanni Reyna are among the 40 nominees for the award from Germany's top flight.
Here are the nominees:
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United/England)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal/England)
- Pedri (Barcelona/Spain)
- Jeremy Doku (Rennes/Belgium)
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax/Netherlands)
- Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich/Germany)
- Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen/Germany)
- Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund/England)
- Giovanni Reyna (Borussia Dortmund/USA)
- Nuno Mendes (Paris Saint-Germain/Portugal)