Chelsea will look to extend their lead at the top of the English Premier League table when they host Norwich in Saturday's early kick off.
The Blues haven’t won any of their last four Premier League matches that have kicked off at 12.30pm on a Saturday and will be keen on changing that.
Ahead of the clash, here are some stats;
Chelsea vs Norwich head to head
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 17 matches against Norwich in all competitions (Winning 12, drawing 5)
- In the Premier League, Chelsea have won 10 and drawn 2 since their last defeat against Norwich
- Chelsea have lost just two of their last 60 home games against newly-promoted sides
- They have won 48 and drawn 10 of the other games
- The last occasion Norwich won at the Bridge was in October 1993 in the Premier League
- They have taken just one point from their last seven trips to Stamford Bridge
- Ben Chilwell has scored a goal in each of his last three Premier League games as well as a goal in his last three club and England games.
- He is also the first Chelsea defender to score in three successive Premier League games, if you count a wing-back as a defender.
- At Brentford, Edouard Mendy kept his 30th clean sheet on his 54th appearance. Only Petr Cech managed fewer games to reach that milestone (51).
- Chelsea are the first team in the top four tiers of English football to win seven consecutive London derbies
- Chelsea haven’t won any of their last four Premier League matches that have kicked off at 12.30pm on a Saturday
- Norwich remain the only side yet to take the lead in a Premier League match this season.
- The Canaries haven’t led in any of their last 12 games in the competition.
- Norwich’s successive goalless draws against Burnley and Brighton in the Premier League was the first time they have kept back-to-back clean sheets in the competition since March 2016
- They are looking to keep three consecutive Premier League shut outs for the first time since November 2012.
- Daniel Farke’s side have yet to score a goal in their four Premier League games on the road
- Norwich have failed to score more than once in any of their last 26 Premier League matches
- Norwich haven’t won any of their last 16 Premier League away games, scoring just four goals in that run
- Daniel Farke has lost all six of his Premier League games in London