Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is closing in on Robin van Persie's scoring record at the Emirates.
The Gabon international has 42 Premier League goals at the Stadium, behind only the Dutchman, who managed 46 strikes.
Auba has scored in each of his last three Premier League matches at the Emirates and would look to make it four when they host Aston Villa on Friday night.
Here are some other cool facts about the match.
- Each of the last nine Arsenal v Aston Villa fixtures in the Premier League has featured at least three goals.
- Only Manchester City v Newcastle United has had a longer run – 11 matches.
- Villa have won their last three Premier League meetings with Arsenal, as many as they had in their previous 36 against them in the competition (W3 D9 L24).
- They last won four consecutive league matches against the Gunners in September 1962.
- Ollie Watkins scored three of Villa’s four Premier League goals against Arsenal last season, coming from just five shots on target for the striker.