Antonio Conte won his first match in charge of Tottenham Hotspur in a thrilling encounter that ended 3-2 against Dutch side Vitesse in the UEFA Conference League on Thursday night.
All the goals were scored in the opening half, with Son Heung-min and Lucas Moura finding the back of the net before Jacob Rasmussen scored an own goal.
The match also saw three red cards, with the visitors finishing the match with nine men while Spurs had Cristian Romero sent off.
Speaking after the match, Conte said;
"We should win, we won and now in just one day, we have to prepare for an important game at Everton. I need time, I need time to work, time to stay with my players and work on different aspects, particularly to bring my idea of football.
Elsewhere, Roma survived a scare at home to Bodo, as their little-fancied opponents managed to get a point in a 2-2 draw.
Jose Mourinho's side were looking to avenge their 6-1 drubbing in the reverse fixture, but they found the going tough and had to come from behind to secure a point.
All Matchday 4 results
- Group A: M. Tel-Aviv 3-0 HJK, LASK 2-0 Alashkert
- Group B: Flora 2-2 Anorthosis, Gent 1-1 Partizan
- Group C: Zorya Luhansk 2-0 CSKA-Sofia, Roma 2-2 Bodø/Glimt
- Group D: Randers 2-2 Jablonec, AZ Alkmaar 2-0 CFR Cluj
- Group E: Union Berlin 1-2 Feyenoord, Slavia Praha 1-0 M. Haifa
- Group F: Lincoln Red Imps 1-4 Slovan Bratislava, PAOK 1-2 Copenhagen
- Group G: Tottenham 3-2 Vitesse, Rennes 1-0 Mura
- Group H: Kairat 1-2 Qarabağ, Omonoia 1-1 Basel