Sebastien Haller's double against Besiktas on Wednesday night means he has pulled level with Robert Lewandowski at the top of UEFA Champions League top scorers' charts.
The Ivory Coast international has continued his sensational start to life in Amsterdam and was instrumental as Ajax maintained their 100% record in this season's Champions League.
His double in Istanbul also saw him become the first player in Champions League history to register nine times in his first five outings.
Early in the season, he became the first player to score four times on his Champions League debut since Marco van Basten.
So, how do the charts look like?
2021/22 UEFA Champions League top scorers
- 9 Sébastien Haller (Ajax)
- 9 Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)
- 7 Christopher Nkunku (Leipzig)
- 6 Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- 6 Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
- 5 Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- 4 Leroy Sané (Bayern)
- 4 Pedro Gonçalves (Sporting CP)
- 4 Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)
- 3 Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
- 3 Edin Džeko (Inter)
- 3 Paulinho (Sporting CP)
- 3 Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)
- 3 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City)
- 3 Antoine Griezmann (Atlético)
- 3 Darwin Nuñez (Benfica)
- 3 Lionel Messi (Paris)
- 3 Karim Adeyemi (Salzburg)