Costa Rica sealed the last spot at the finals of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 following a 1-0 victory over New Zealand on Tuesday.
Joel Campbell netted the only goal that sent Costa Rica to the World Cup for a third successive tournament as they edged past 10-man New Zealand in their intercontinental playoff at Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium.
Wales and Australia are the other two teams to qualify for the World Cup after winning their playoffs this month against Ukraine and Peru, respectively.
Here is the list of the final 32 teams;
- Group A – Qatar (hosts), Ecuador, Senegal and the Netherlands
- Group B – England, Iran, the United States and Wales
- Group C – Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Poland
- Group D – France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia
- Group E – Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan
- Group F – Belgium, Canada, Morocco and Croatia
- Group G – Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon
- Group H – Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay and South Korea