Barcelona stars exchange harsh words after defeat
09 Mar 2014, 06:07
Barcelona stars have turned on each other following the defeat at Real Valladolid on Saturday.
Brazilian defender Dani Alves and Sergi Busqet were both outspoken moments after the shock loss, and Alves included fans in his furious blast.
- There's nothing to say. I think the opposition took its chances, we didn't and that's all there is to it.
He then left with the following words:
- Those that aren't with Barça can leave now.
Busqets on his part, admitted that Barcelona's attitude was poor for defeat at Real Valladolid.
The midfielder fears they've blown their title chances.
- It makes things very difficult for us. We didn't have the right attitude. We didn't come out the way we needed to.
- The first half was very poor. We tried in the second half, but we couldn't get a goal, he remarked.
- It's a very harsh defeat. We're in a tricky situation in the league, added the midfielder.
Barcelona are one point behind Real Madrid, who have a game in hand.