Preview of Wednesday's UEFA Champions League Matchday 6 Key Games
Ajax Amsterdam and Bayern will fight for top spot in Group E, while Manchester United are hoping that Juventus somehow slips up against Young Boys. It's going to be a tense night. Where's your money?
Check out our match previews below and join the Telegram group for daily tips and picks on all the major football action around the world so that you can hopefully walk away as a winner!
Ajax Amsterdam vs Bayern Munich
Both sides have qualified for the knockout stages, but the incentive here for Ajax is huge, as a win will see them get the top spot. Bayern knows that avoiding defeat in any way will see them advance as Group E winners.
- Bayern has won their last three UCL matches.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ajax's last four UCL matches.
- Dusan Tadic is Ajax Amsterdam's top scorer with 3 goals. Robert Lewandowski has scored 6 times for Bayern Munich.
- Bayern Munich hasn't lost in their last four games.
- Ajax Amsterdam hasn't lost in their last 15 games.
- Ajax Amsterdam hasn't lost in any of their last 12 home matches.
- Ajax Amsterdam has won 11 home matches in a row.
FUTAA TIP: Draw & under 2.5 total goals.
>> [bet now]
Valencia vs Manchester United
In contrast with their poor domestic form, Manchester United has already qualified for the Champions League last 16, and still have a slim chance of winning the group, but in order to do that, they would have to better Juventus's result on the night.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in seven of Valencia's last eight games in the UEFA Champions League.
- Man United have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three away matches against Valencia across all competitions.
- Santi Mina is Valencia CF's top scorer with 2 goals. Paul Pogba has scored 2 times for Manchester United.
- Jose Luis Gaya has more yellow cards (3) than any other player at Valencia CF. Nemanja Matic has collected 2 for Manchester United.
- Manchester United haven't lost in their last 5 games.
- Valencia CF wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Manchester United in 33% of their matches.
- Valencia CF wins 28% of halftimes, Manchester United wins 33%.
FUTAA TIPS: Draw & under 2.5 total goals.
>> [bet now]
Manchester City vs Hoffenheim
Manchester City will secure top spot in Group F of the Champions League with a win over Hoffenheim at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City's last ten UCL matches.
- Hoffenheim have conceded at least twice in their last seven UCL matches.
- Man City has scored at least twice in their last four UCL matches.
- 1899 Hoffenheim haven't won in their last 4 games.
- Riyad Mahrez has assisted the most goals for Manchester City with 4. Kerem Demirbay is 1899 Hoffenheim's biggest assister (2).
- 1899 Hoffenheim have lost none of their last 4 away matches.
- Manchester City have won 7 home matches in a row.
- Manchester City wins 1st half in 63% of their matches, 1899 Hoffenheim in 43% of their matches.
FUTAA TIPS: Man City win, BTTS & over 3.5 goals.
>> [bet now]
Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow
With top spot sewn up in group G, Real Madrid can take things easy in the welcome of CSKA Moscow, and instead focus on the weekend's welcome of Rayo Vallecano. The European champions lost the reverse fixture, so will be keen to exact some revenge.
- Real Madrid has won five of their last six UCL matches.
- Real Madrid has scored at least two goals in seven of their last eight UCL matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in five of CSKA Moscow's last six UCL games.
- Real Madrid has won 4 home matches in a row.
- Real Madrid has a winning streak of 3 matches.
- Real Madrid wins 1st half in 41% of their matches, CSKA Moscow in 39% of their matches.
- Real Madrid wins 41% of halftimes, CSKA Moscow wins 39%.
FUTAA TIPS: Real Madrid win, BTTS & over 2.5 goals.
>> [bet now]