Peter Crouch has announced his retirement from active football, bringing an end to an illustrious career that spanned over two decades.
The former England international has had successful stints at Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, QPR, Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Southampton, Stoke City and Burnley.
As he hangs his boots, we take a look at his top career goals during the period.
1. His scissor-kick for Liverpool v Galatasary (September 27, 2006)
2. Volley for Stoke v Man City (March 24, 2012)
Day 9: Peter Crouch vs. Man City.— Wizards of Drivel Podcast (@wizardsofdrivel) March 27, 2018
Contender for one of the greatest goals in the club’s history. Simply majestic. pic.twitter.com/TLQ3XzLfCJ
3. Finish against Man City to put Spurs in CL (May 5, 2010)
4. Left-foot shot to complete a hat-trick for Liverpool v Arsenal in front of The Kop (March 31, 2007)
5. Scissor-kick for Portsmouth v Stoke (October 5, 2008)
ON THIS DAY: In 2008, Portsmouth signed Peter Crouch from Liverpool for a fee of £11m ($20m AUD).
Read more: BREAKING: Peter Crouch announces retirement
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!