Predicting scores is the hardest things to dare try in football, but that’s why we love this game so much. Let us get excited for this weekend by predicted the scores (this might be embarrassing come Sunday night).
Here are some facts and picks ahead of matchday 7.
📱Selected Futaa Facts
- Pirates & Cape Town City’s last two meetings ended 2-2.
- Both Maritzburg United and Chippa United are yet to win a game this season.
- Chiefs have scored in five of their last six games.
- AmaZulu new coach, Jozef Vukuzic, had a lovely season with Polokwane last term but didn’t win games against SuperSport.
🔮 Futaa predictions
- Maritzburg United 3-0 Chippa United
- Golden Arrows 2-2 Stellenbosch
- Orlando Pirates 3-3 Cape Town City
- Kaizer Chiefs 3-1 Baroka
- Supersport 3-2 Amazulu
- Black Leopards 2-0 Celtic
- Highlands 1-1 Polokwane.
Read more:☠️⏰ Orlando Pirates to miss three weeks of football