Liverpool is looking to extend their 100% start to the Premier League season but they'll have to fight off a stern challenge from in-form Leicester City at Anfield this Saturday.
📊 Liverpool vs Leicester key stats
- Liverpool is unbeaten in eight home Premier League matches against Leicester City (W6 D2 L0) since losing 0-2 in May 2000.
- Liverpool's current run of 16 consecutive Premier League victories is the second-longest ever in English top-flight history, bettered only by Manchester City between August-December 2017 (18).
- Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 43 home league games (W33 D10) - the longest current run in the top five European leagues, and Liverpool's second-longest ever in top-flight history. Their previous best of 63 between February 1978-December 1980 was eventually ended by Leicester.
- Leicester have lost 11 of their last 13 Premier League games against sides starting the day top of the table (D2), with their last such victory coming away against Manchester United in January 1998.
- Since the start of 2010-11 – when Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Spurs finished as the top six for the first time – only Sergio Aguero (118) has a better minutes per goal ratio against the ‘big six’ in the Premier League than Leicester’s Jamie Vardy (150).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back Liverpool to win priced at 1.44
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.56
- Back Liverpool to score in both halves priced at 2.06
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.74
- Back Jamie Vardy to score anytime priced at 2.40
Follow Liverpool vs Leicester live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!