Frank Lampard's men have won their last three matches across all competitions and will head to the South Coast in confident mood this Sunday.
Here are the best stats ahead of Southampton vs Chelsea to help you impress your friends and maybe win some bets!
📊 Southampton vs Chelsea key stats
- Southampton has found the net in each of their last 17 home Premier League games, last having a longer run in the top-flight between April 1980-December 1981 (31 games). However, Saints have only kept one clean sheet in the current run of 17.
- Southampton has won only two of their last 20 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (W2 D6 L12) and is winless in the last seven (W0 D1 L6).
- Chelsea has scored at least once in each of their last 15 away games against Southampton in all competitions (33 goals in total), last failing to find the net in a 0-1 loss in December 1997.
- Southampton are yet to lose three consecutive Premier League games under Ralph Hasenhüttl, last doing so in October 2018 with Mark Hughes at the helm.
- Five of Southampton striker Danny Ings' last six Premier League goals have come against 'big six' opposition, including both of his strikes this season (vs Tottenham and Liverpool).
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has been involved in six goals in his last five appearances against Southampton in all competitions (5 goals, 1 assist).
💰 Futaa Bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.65
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.61
- Back a draw priced at 4.00
- Back a 2-2 scoreline priced at 10.00
- Back Southampton to avoid defeat in the double chance market priced at 2.00
- Back Chelsea to score in both halves priced at 2.45
- Back Danny Ings to score anytime priced at 2.55
- Back Olivier Giroud to score anytime priced at 1.80
Follow Southampton vs Chelsea live on Futaa!
⬇️ Get the latest Chelsea FC Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!