If there is a team that AFC leopards wishes they should meet in the Kenyan Premier League then it has to be Western Stima.
This is not because are the brightest team in KPL but because previous hunts for the Leopards against this prey haven’t been the best.
But how have both teams fared in their last meetings?
- In their last 21 meetings (all competitions), Western Stima has emerged winner nine times, Leopards winning seven with the rest ending in draws.
- ⚽In the 21 meetings, there have only been two scoreless draws
- Leopards have only won one of the last seven meetings between the sides.
- Of the 21 games, a total of 61.9% of the games has produced over 1.5 goals with the remaining 38.1% recording goals under 1.5
- In the games, Leopards have conceded 18 goals with Stima shipping in 24.
- Leopards enjoy the best run in the league heading into this game after winning their last three games with Stima having two this after being held by Ulinzi Stars in their last game.
- Stima is one of the three teams yet to taste defeat in the league this season; others being Gor Mahia and Mathare United.
⬇️ Get the latest Kenya Live scores, commentary, results and stats on the Futaa Live App, with over 1000 teams, 100+ leagues and the lowest data usage. Download it now at the Google Play store, it’s only 3mb!