Kenya’s Harambee Stars was one of the teams that caused an upset in the first games of the 2021 African Cup of Nations Qualifiers.
Stars held Egypt to a 1-1 draw on Thursday in Alexandria with striker Michael Olunga ensuring that they headed into the second group game lying second in Group G after Comoros had shocked Togo in Lome in another game of the group.
The top two sides in 11 of the 12 groups will all advance to the 2021 finals that will be hosted in Cameroon.
Cameroon qualifies for the finals as hosts but is taking part in the qualifying campaign to gain competitive match practice which means just one team from Group F will progress to the finals.
- Mali 2-2 Guinea (Group A)
- Ghana 2-0 South Africa (Group C)
- DR Congo 0-0 Gabon (Group D)
- Mozambique 2-0 Rwanda (Group F)
- Egypt 1-1 Kenya (Group G)
- Togo 0-1 Comoros (Group G)
- Algeria 5-0 Zambia (Group H)
- Namibia 2-1 Chad (Group A)
- Malawi 1-0 South Sudan (Group B)
- Burkina Faso 0-0 Uganda (Group B)
- Sudan 4-0 Sao Tome and Principe (Group C)
- Angola 1-3 The Gambia (Group D)
- CAR 2-0 Burundi (Group E)
- Cameroon 0-0 Cape Verde (Group F)
- Guinea Bissau 3-0 Eswatini (Group I)
- Senegal 2-0 Congo (Group I)
- Nigeria 2-1 Benin (Group L)
- Sierra Leone 1-1 Lesotho (Group L)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!